retreats


Krishnamurti Retreats Worldwide weergeven op een grotere kaart

zondag 29 juli 2007

As the Wide River, whose Waters Know no Bondage

As out of the deep womb of a mountain

Is born a swift-running steam;

So out of the aching depths of my heart

Has come forth joyous love,

The perfume of the world.



Through the sunlit valleys rush the waters,

Entering lake upon lake,

Ever wandering, never still;

So is my love,

Emptying itself from heart to heart.



As the waters move sadly

Through the dark, cavernous valley;

So has my love become dull

Through the shame of easy desire.



As the tall trees are destroyed

By the strong rush of waters

That have nourished their deep roots;

So has my love torn cruelly

The heart of its rejoicing.



I have shattered the very rock on which I grew.

And as the wide river

Now escapes to the dancing sea,

Whose waters know no bondage;

So is my love in the perfection of its freedom.


J. Krishnamurti, The Song of Life, XI, p 24-25, The Star Publishing Trust, Ommen Holland, March 1931

Geen opmerkingen: